ATMAN’s Start-up & Commissioning Services provide knowledge to the people to complete the job right and on schedule.
Proper start-up and commissioning is vital to the long-term health of an plant. Improper commissioning is the leading causes of premature failures. With our Start-up & Commissioning Services, you can be assured that your equipment has been installed properly and meets the factory standards for operation. Why trust your equipment with anyone other than ATMAN?
Features and Benefits
- Minimized early-term failures and lower total cost of ownership
- As an experienced turn key contractor, ATMAN is uniquely positioned to address any concerns or issues that arise
- ATMAN’s service engineers have “hands on” experience with commissioned equipment, as well as access to our design engineers at the manufacturing facility
Six Sigma Quality
Start-up personnel use standard practices, developed through Six Sigma processes, to ensure consistent quality across all product lines
- Test procedures performed according to factory specifications ensure optimal equipment performance, across all designed operating ranges
- Comprehensive, accurate testing, analysis and troubleshooting via innovative test equipment
Simple, Convenient Interface
- Single-source provider for start-up and commissioning of Plant, Machinery & equipment
- Our commitment to Environmental Health & Safety is proven by the outstanding safety performance of our field service organization.
Atman offers a variety of training courses for all of its components, equipment and systems at our facility or your plant.
- Training centers
- On-site or off-site training
- Individual or group programs
- Skills assessment of your staff